We believe our prices are very competitive but if you do find a better price prior to placing your order we will do our best to match it provided...
- it is the same product and offered from a UK Company (including delivery charges).
- the product is in stock in the same size and colour (where applicable) and available for immediate delivery.
- that delivery is to a UK mainland address.
- we are able to verify the offer.
We will not price match...
- retrospectively, i.e. after an order has been placed or you have taken delivery.
- market or auction websites (e.g. Amazon, eBay, etc.)
- warehouse clubs or any retail club requiring membership.
- companies whom we believe are not selling authentic products.
- special offers or discount for multiple purchases.
- stores trading from outside the UK.
- The price being matched must be the price offered by our competitor on the date of the enquiry being submitted.
- Occasionally we cannot match some genuine offers as competitors have bulk bought the stock in large quantities.
- If agreed, a price match purchase is limited to one product per customer and the purchase must be completed within 24 hours of the issue of the invoice. Thereafter the price match offer is rescinded pending further review and approval.
Please complete the form opposite to submit your price match request. Though we cannot guarantee a response time, we aim to reply to your email within 24 hours (Mon-Fri).
Once the price is verified either by written evidence (e.g. advert, quotation, dated screen print, etc.) or verbally from our competitors, we will email you to confirm our agreement to price match and will also email a PayPal invoice for the item at the matched price for you to pay via credit/debit card or PayPal balance. Please note that you do not need a PayPal account to use this facility.